starBase has been updated to explore Pan-Cancer Networks of lncRNAs, miRNAs, ceRNAs and RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) by mining clinical and expression profiles of 14 cancer types (>6000 tumor and normal samples) from The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Data Portal (all data available without limitations).
starBase provides the following Pan-Cancer Analysis Services:
- starBase constructed Pan-Cancer expression profiles of lncRNAs, miRNAs, ceRNAs and RBPs from TCGA RNA-Seq and miRNA-Seq data.
- starBase generated Pan-Cancer networks of CLIP-Seq experimentally supported miRNA-lncRNA and miRNA-mRNA interactions.
- starBase identified Pan-Cancer ceRNA networks involving lncRNAs and mRNAs.
- starBase firstly provided Pan-Cancer maps of interactions between RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) and RNAs(lncRNAs, mRNAs).
- starBase provides interactive BarPlot, ScatterPlot and BoxPlot charts and diverse statistics tests to show the above-mentioned genes and regulatory networks.
Availability – Pan-Cancer Analysis is freely available at http://starbase.sysu.edu.cn/panCancer.php