PLncDB attempts to provide the following functions related to long noncoding RNAs (lncRNAs):
(1) Genomic information for a large number of lncRNAs collected from various resources;
(2) An online genome browser for plant lncRNAs based on a platform similar to that of the UCSC Genome Browser;
(3) Integration of transcriptome datasets derived from various samples including different tissues, developmental stages, mutants and stress treatments; and
(4) A list of epigenetic modification datasets and small RNA datasets. Currently, Our PLncDB provides a comprehensive genomic view of Arabidopsis lncRNAs for the plant research community.
Availability:PLncDB is freely accessible at http://chualab.rockefeller.edu/gbrowse2/homepage.html and all results can be downloaded for free at the website.
- Jin J, Liu J, Wang H, Wong L, Chua, N. (2013) PLncDB: Plant Long noncoding RNA Database. Bioinformatics [Epub ahead of print]. [abstract]